Background

Friday, April 6, 2012

Zanden's Plea for $2,000,000

Okay, in order to "get" this next video, you have to be familiar with Craig Rowin on YouTube. This is Zanden's attempt to help our cause. He saw Rowin and said, "Maybe we can ask for $2,000,000!" Hey, it worked for Craig!



Wasn't he great?! (Did you watch Rowin first???? }:I)

We have many small thinkers in our circle of friends and family (by no fault of their own) who are crytical of our ambitions. A friend once told me that there are ducks and there are eagles... I am definitely an eagle and I am not afraid to shoot for the stars!

Our family has a goal, for those of you who don't know, to bring David home and become philanthropists. We are passionate about being able to help people in a BIG way someday. So you ducks can keep being cynical. Maybe we'll make it, maybe we wont but here's for courage!

(check out my work at http://www.meloniepacker.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment