Background

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Package Has Arrived...

I was surprised to find a package on our front porch earlier this week. Not because it was early; because it was late! I'd begun to think of all the possibilities involving it's untimely arrival. David did something more productive and worked hard on a "game plan" for our business if the book wasn't accepted.

David has suddenly become way more motivated than me. It is great to have a husband who believes in you so much he's willing to quit his job and run our business out of a motor home! Needless to say, that idea will really be "put through the wringer"!

The publishing company was kind enough to reject the photo book... and we are currently in the process of starting up our own publishing company!

"I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."
-Vincent Van Gogh
(check out my work at http://www.meloniepacker.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment