Background

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fairytale

I started taking seriously taking photos in 2005.  I had just gotten married to my wonderful husband who felt terribly guilty for dunking my point-and-shoot into the Starvation Reservoir and bought me my 6 mega-pixel Cannon Rebel.  I loved that thing!  Who ever thought taking pictures could be so fun?

I worked as a nanny and those three little angles became my first guinea pigs and teachers.  I loved our walks and the beauty we saw in everything.  (Children are so good at that!)  I took pictures of flowers, lamp posts and Popsicles!  The kids loved it... my husband was glad the new camera was digital!

The day I turned my first waterfall purple was a magical day for me.  Who knew you could change a picture?  A realm of possibilities just opened up!  I don't remember the original reason we got Photo shop, but it has been my best friend ever since!

(check out my work at http://www.meloniepacker.com)Click here to see "Fairytale Waterfall"

No comments:

Post a Comment